Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site attempt to make a purchase or make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your full name,account user name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers, Paypal account, PayMe account and related information, email address, and phone number. You may also be required to provide information such as birth and gender during account registration. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
1. We automatically receive and record some information from your browser when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, cookies and data, about which pages you visit on the Site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyse and understand how the Site works for members and visitors, and provide a more personalised experience for members and visitors.
2. Some members or visitors may connect to or register an account in our Site using an external third-party application, such as Facebook. We may receive some data from those connected third-party applications.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect for below purposes:
1. To fulfill any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
2. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on our Site to: (i) resolve disputes; (ii)troubleshoot problems;(iii) help promote safe trading; (iv) collect fees owed; (v) measure consumer interest in our products and services; (vi) inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; (vii) customise your experience;(viii) detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
3. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. We may use your information for general research and aggregate reporting such as to identify hot selling items and promotional offers.
5. For various reasons, we may use your contact information to contact you about our services or your activity.
6. If you have optionally connected your account to an external,third-party application, such as Facebook, you can remove permission for such external third-party application by changing your account settings. If you no longer wish to use the services available on Altec International Ltd. or receive service-related messages, you may close your account by notifying Altec International Ltd. via email at email@example.com.
Sharing Your Personal Information
1. We use Shopline to power our online store, so your Personal Information may be indirectly shared to Shopline for the above purpose. You can read more about how Shopline uses your Personal Information here: https://shopline.hk/en/about/privacy. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. We may also share your Personal Information to comply withapplicable laws and regulations in case any lawful request for information fromauthorities, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
1. The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information of our Site is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
2. Our company will maintain your personal data securely in our system. Only authorized staffs are permitted to access to such personal data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you services, you may close your user account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Rm 802, 8/F, Prosperity Millennia Plaza, 663 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.