Video Copilot AERIAL 3D BUNDLE Overview
The Aerial 3D Bundle from Video Copilot provides you with a collection of 3D aircraft
and building models, a Heat Distortion plug-in for After Effects, and a library of sky and
aerial effects. The Bundle features JetStrike 3D HD Models, Metropolitan Pack: 3D
Skyscrapers and Buildings, and Flight Kit.
JetStrike features pre-made 3D HD models of military and commercial aircraft for importing
into Video Copilots Element 3D plug-in for Adobe After Effects, or other 3D programs such as
Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Blender. JetStrike includes 10+ highly detailed, high-resolution
models, multiple 4K texture skins, and a large selection of decals. The 4K skins cover both the exterior
and interior of the planes. You'll have access to the movement of the landing gear, turbines, propellers,
exhaust intake nozzles, flaps, slats, elevators, rudders, ailerons, weapons bays, and more.
Metropolitan Pack features over 100 additional HD 3D models, in the form of skyscrapers and
buildings, with both day and night textures. Create cityscapes or add buildings to footage and
animate your 3D aircraft to interact them. Detailed buildings skins feature antenna arrays and
satellites, helipads, air-conditioners, vents, grime, and more.
Flight Kit is designed to accompany JetStrike by providing a collection of sky and aerial tools.
It features a Heat Distortion plug-in for After Effects, which lets you create realistic heat distortion
for the jet engines and missiles found in JetStrike, as well as providing over 200 aircraft sounds
effects, 25 HDR sky maps, and 12 HD aerial explosion clips.
Video Copilot's Metropolitan Pack: 3D Skyscrapers and Buildings is a collection of 3D Models
that are ready to use inside your favorite 3D program including the Element 3D plug-in.
- Over 100 high definition 3D models
- Antenna arrays and satellites
- Grime and worns edges
- Day and night textures included
- Multiple 3D formats: OBJ, C4D, FBX, 3DS Max, Vray
- Use with Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, and Element 3D plug-in
The Video Copilot JetStrike 3D HD Models (Electronic Download) is a collection of 3D
military and commercial aircraft models for customizable use in After Effects and
other 3D programs. For After Effects, JetStrike requires Video Copilot's Element 3D
After Effects plug-in, sold separately, as it functions within the plug-in. Outside of After
Effects, JetStrike can be used in any 3D program that supports any of the following 3D
formats: OBJ Quads, C4D (R12+), FBX Quads, 3ds Max, 3ds+ Max (Vray 1.5+). Compatible
programs include Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Blender.
JetStrike includes 10+ highly detailed, high-resolution models, multiple 4K texture skins,
and a large selection of decals. The 4K skins cover both the exterior and interior of the
planes. In After Effects, you can animate complex formations and movements, create
epic establishing shots, and launch rockets. You'll have access to the movement of the
landing gear, turbines, propellers, exhaust intake nozzles, flaps, slats, elevators, rudders,
ailerons, weapons bays, and more. In a feature called "Mesh Visibility," you'll be able to hide
and solo any part of a plane. Using this feature, you can, for example, make the plane skin
see-through to show how a missile is lining up for launch.
JetStrike is compatible with both Macs and PCs and is supported by After Effects CS4 and
higher. In order to license properly with Element 3D, JetStrike must be purchased using the
same account used to purchase Element 3D.
- 10+ highly detailed, high-resolution, 3D military and commercial aircraft models
- Customizable in After Effects (Element 3D required) and other 3D programs
- 4K exterior/interior texture skins
- Large selection of decals
- Animates complex formations and movements
- Creates epic establishing shots
- Launches rockets
- Mesh Visibility hide/solo feature
- Mac and PC compatible
Flight Kit from Video Copilot is collection of sky and aerial post-production tools.
It features a Heat Distortion plug-in for Adobe After Effects, over 200 aircraft sounds effects,
25 HDR sky maps, and 12 HD aerial explosions clips. The collection is designed to go
perfectly with Video Copilot's JetStrike 3D HD Models, but the tools can also be
used independently with any project.
Heat Distortion Plug-in
- Create realistic heat distortion effects from things such as jet engines and missiles in After Effects.
Over 200 Aircraft Sound Effects
- Choose from an extensive library of over 200 aircraft sound effects. Sound effects are in the .wav file format. Categories include: Alarms and Beeps, Explosion, Guns, Jet Engines, Large Planes, Mechanical, Missiles, and Super Sonic.
25 HDR Sky Maps in 4K Resolution
- Full 360° map at 4K resolution in 25 different cloud types and sunsets. The sky maps are designed to be used as environment maps in 3D programs and Video Copilot's Elemnet 3D plug-in for use within Adobe After Effects. The HDR maps can also be used for lighting an HDR scene.
12 HD Aerial Explosions
- Add excitement and action to your project with high definition aerial explosions stock footage.
- JetStrike 3D HD Models Included
- Metropolitan Pack Included
- 3D HD Models of Aircraft
- 10+ Military and Commercial Models
- 4K Exterior / Interior Texture Skins
- 100+ Building and Skyscraper 3D Models
- Heat Distortion Plug-In
- Over 200 Aircraft Sound Effects
- 25 HDR Sky Maps
- 12 Aerial Explosion Clips